This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, February 17, 2005
Uhh ohh...Did He Have Them Since High School?
So I'm cleaning up my downstairs from the night before (for some reason Matty likes to have sex on my futon in the finished basement first...I guess that's the foreplay? because then we go upstairs to my bed...very odd) So anyways the point of this tale--I pick up a condom wrapper, which I have now found four lying about the house (go us!). So I pick up the wrapper and I notice that the expiration date is 2/2002. Ummm hi Matty, use condoms much? Obviously not. Unless with those who insist I guess? And then they are three years old...meh. Next time, I'm supplying (if there is a next time).

Oh, got another horoscope...You're a magnet. A veritable magnet for the attention of interesting, attractive others -- and that's not all. You can't turn it off -- but then, why would you want to? All I gots to say (that was intentional bad grammar) is Drk better watch his sweet ass because if I'm a magnet then he's steel (ha ha, who sings that? It's on the Boogie Nights soundtrack but I can't find my copy, as I am singing it horribly out of tune right now!)
posted by Melina at 5:06 PM