This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, February 17, 2005
I Was Dumb, Reintitled (I Was Drunk When I Wrote This)
It took me a while, it actually took me marathon sex to realize...he's just not into me. (I think I'm talking about Matty here, and I think although we have sex, I think he's secretly in love with Cr, they hooked up at 18, and I think he wants a flashback. Or maybe a threesome. I'd actually consider a threesome with Cr, Matty and I...I think. I'm still in love/lust with Drk, but I don't know how he entered the post) I don't need that stupid book, I could tell in a heartbeat if we could make it or not (hmmm not sure where I was going with this sentence).
What the fuck is wrong with me? (too many things to count I'm sure...but also too many good things to count too)
Drk and I spoke for only a few brief moments but I wanted to speak to him, on the hour, every day(uhh yeah while I'm allowed to have fun, Drk has to work. Repeat after me, he's at work. He can't drop everything and hang out with you--even though he usually does). Because his voice is music to my heart (I still agree to that corny line).

(Ok no more drunken posts that I have to fix with parentheses...at least this week.Actually, this might be my first drunken post. But I don't really like having to fix them!)
posted by Melina at 12:40 AM