This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, February 25, 2005
I Lied...
I went to thitwbar last night with my friend Nina, she suggested it and I jumped at the offer and here's what I saw:
1. Snowmobilers. People ride snow mobiles to the bar when it snows, I find it pretty funny. The wall was (again) lined with helmets of the drunken riders.

2. A girl with tight ass jeans on (which wasn't really a fashion choice, it looked like she "grew" into them), a half top (that wasn't meant to be a half top), high boots with fur at the top. She was dancing with her friend as if they were at the strip club down the street; which hey, who hasn't done some sexy dancing with their girlfriend? But umm yeah, their grinding had no rhythm and they kind of just looked like fish slapping against each other. Then the tight ass jeans girl (TAJ) grabs this guy into the mix who is blind (I only know this because he had his little white cane out) and starts grinding on him. He doesn't know what's going on, especially when TAJ grabs the blind guys hands and audibly slaps his hands on her sizable ass. Once he realized what he was holding, he quickly removed them and lost part of balance. I'm thinking getting drunk doesn't improve this. Her friend rectifies the situation by making a sandwich out of him and they all grooved out of sync for a few moments until the blind guy broke it up. Don't know why he did but I was thankful.

3. Hmm let's see Crystal was crying at the bar calling herself a "black widow spider" and whispering it over and over...because she "breaks boy's hearts and they are never ever the same."

4. Sweet Cheeks fell off his barstool, and it took him a little while to get back up. Cr thinks it was due to embarassment, I think it was due to inebriation. I never want him to ever flag me, nor any other bartender there because they gave old Sweet Cheeks another beer!

5. Crystal and W's one friend was at the bar and was upset about the snow not for any other reason than she was supposed to start working as a dominatrix in the city part time but the club shut down for the evening due to the bad weather. I found that, and the fact that the boy's girlfriend had no clue about her new part time job pretty funny.
Actually, maybe that's all I saw? I thought there were more interesting things going on at the bar last night. It was a strange night. Cr and W showed up around ten or so and trouble was in the air. Apparently Cr wasn't too happy with him and was going to break up with him. Let awkwardness ensue. He sat with his other friends while Cr glared at him. When he played music, she rolled her eyes...when he breathed she cursed him (I'm only kidding on that one). But I pretty much got the message that W was on his way out. Sometimes Cr is a cold hard bitch and I love her for it! (no offense W)
I proceded to get drunk, for no particular reason. I didn't really talk to anyone. I'm not sure that I was capable of speech after a certain point. I was feeling less than feelings of love for Drk last night. I had uncontrollable bitchiness towards him actually simply because he annoys me with his constant chit chat when he doesn't put out. Come on already (only kidding, but in my drunken state this is what I was thinking). I remember lots of shots...a couple of things with Red Bull in them and then I woke up this morning feeling a little groggy but all in all, ok. Tonight I think I'm moving Cr into my house...which is going to be so much fun! With two gorgeous girls with loose morals in the house I'm half tempted to install a revolving door as my entrance way. Bring on the men!
posted by Melina at 2:58 PM