This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Monday, December 27, 2004
Last Night-Game Plan Solidified
Of course on my day off I still get up at the crack of dawn! Woke up at 6:30 (which is still an improvement on my "real" get up time) and couldn't fall back, so I got up and took the dogs out in the snow. Brrr, snow!
So last night Cr and I did our gift exchange, it was great! Cr gave me about a million presents and every one of them suited me exactly...thanks girlie, you're awesome! I especially loved the pj's with the pink dogs on them, they're great.
So anyways, after a warm and fuzzy gift exchange we decided to head on down to Target to do a little after Christmas shopping. Cr bought some stuff, I refrained since my credit cards are about to self destruct!
After shopping we decided to grab ourselves a couple of beers and discuss what we were going to do with ourselves for the next week. Luckily, we have the week off together, which is nice because during the week our schedules are pretty opposite. Cr's boyfriend also has the week off which is cool, but Cr will have to balance her time wisely, otherwise the boyfriend will get jealous of the time we spend together. I don't blame him, we're a lot of fun!
So I filled her in on the Drk deal--the fact that I only have until Jan 3rd for him to either like me or screw me (those are his options), after that I'm done trying. She liked the idea, because she likes a project, plus any time I'm interested in someone, she takes notice. And to be honest, I hardly know the guy, but I want to! So we are going to his bar tonight and on Weds night as well. I suppose if I need more time at the bar I'll have to enlist Ml to go out on Tues and Thurs, but that probably would be overkill (I'm kidding with that part, i KNOW it's overkill). So a boring post today, but perhaps a better one tomorrow with an interesting tale (I hope!! Keep your fingers crossed for me). PS. I finally got sick and tired with the music video thing, but now I can't take it out. Every time I remove the code it screws up my whole blog, so it remains--for now. Sorry y'all!
posted by Melina at 7:48 AM