This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, December 23, 2004
The Evil Mastermind At Work and Rest
I am tired and cranky...even though I was home by twelve, in bed by twelve thirty, I have been tired all day! I guess I'm the type of girl who needs her full eight hours.
For those of you who care or worry about me, I did not talk to M, nor did I reveal my location of the evening so as not to be tempted by free and easy availabity. As I also said before Drk wasn't loving me as much as I wanted him to, and if you don't know the female psyche...it makes him that much hotter!
Here's my plan...I have about a week off starting today. I am going to eat,sleep and breathe and live at THITW bar that Drk works at. I will be friendly, but not overly. I will not initiate any conversations with the sweet little man. I will eat the burgers and fries he cooks me with reckless abandon and relish every moment of the calorie fest. I will accept the frosty brews he hands me with his well muscled,well tattooed forearm and drink them slowly, savoring the elixir...but I will not invite him home with me- no matter how much I want to kiss his sexy pierced pout. I'm going to make him beg to an inch of his life...and then...and only then...
will I win. And that's what really matters right?

After that-- I plan on sleeping for the rest of the vacation; so Drk better get his butt in gear by Monday, otherwise I'll have to move on to a new target. The essence of this whole plan is subtlety. That what I'm know for...being subtle. Ha!
posted by Melina at 4:53 AM