This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, September 30, 2010
A quick word about my sex life
Oh friends...let's hope that my birth control pill works this time around (unlike last time when I found out last mid October that #2 was on his way) because after several months of husband imposed sex ban (neither of us really like pregnant sex...*gasp!) we haven't taken our hands off each other. In fact, we were talking about how you wish you could tell your body, "Hey, this is strictly recreational sex,not procreational" but I guess it just doesn't work that way, now does it??

And then, just when I thought I knew John, a sex swing shows up at the door! The things you do in the name of monogamy. Last night I was all strapped up with my legs swinging around as I dangled mid-air in our bedroom, my ass hanging over the swing. It would've looked pretty hot pre-two babies...this time around as I was suspended in front of our mirrored closets, it was well...a tad bit laughable. And laugh we did for about 10 minutes as we tested the thing out...and then we had sex. The end.

PS. There's a giant eye hook hanging from a support beam in our bedroom. Who wants to bet that John's mom goes looking for the item that hangs on said eye hook? I can't wait for that day.

Labels: ,

posted by Melina at 5:08 PM