This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Friday, February 01, 2008
Keep John in Your Prayers...
Perhaps it was because I was stuck watching The Last Tango in Paris last night but I've got a little deviant streak in me and unfortunately for John, I've got the certification.

Breathe.

I probably won't sodomize him, but after forcing me to watch Marlon Brando rape a girl in the ass using butter for lubricant, I have to say, I have a hankering to do so.

Can someone tell me what makes this movie so "spectacular", so "top 100 movies you have see before you die" listworthy? I thought it was pure shit...I also thought the poor lead girl who was constantly naked while chunky Brando always had sex with his clothes on (except once), looked exactly like Marc Bolan (T. Rex). I love T. Rex, so that was the only bonus...I kept turning to John and saying, "I wish one of them would just get hit by a car so that I can go to bed!" Unfortunately, the conclusion took place long after the "last tango".

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Melina at 5:40 PM