This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Thursday, January 17, 2008
If I whisper it to the Internets, it's still a secret right?

My period is two days late and I'm excited!! Oh the 23 year old me of the past is seriously confused by that statement and would be praying to see only the control line while quietly praying and promising not to have any more one night stands! But the 30 year old me is secretly crossing her fingers and hoping the next time she pees on a stick she sees a plus or two lines or whatever the hell I'm supposed to see. Of course all the while, I know that two days is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things...but I don't care. *squeal* I'm late!! Wooo! I know a bunch of people who are probably squinching their faces at the computer screen muttering to themselves, "Oh good lord, another one of those girls..." I'm sorry, I just. cannot. help. it.

I'm whispering silently in my head, "Please don't come, please don't come! For the love of all that's good in the world, please don't come!" I'm constantly running to the bathroom and checking (sorry for that bit of TMI), and so far so good. Seriously, I think I'm neurotic.

That being said, the cheap little stick tests that I purchased online keep telling me that I'm not pregnant...but I'm not ready to believe them just yet.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Melina at 4:41 PM