This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Wednesday, May 04, 2005
My Mystery One Night Stand
Remember my mystery one night stand? He contacted me by IM to talk to me. Basically we've been chatting for about a month. All I've really gotten out of him is that I gave him the night of his life...without sex, and the best blow job ever. I'm blushing, really, I am. We've chatted every day this week for about an hour. I was starting to get freaked out. As weird, crazy, wild as I may come off...I usually draw the line at talking to men online and agreeing to meet him. But--he asked me if I was going out tonight (I wasn't planning on it but...), I said I was going to thitwbar and then he said, "I think I know where that is...I'll meet you there at 9:30." Huh? What? Now I have to decide whether or not to go, and if I do go I have to get someone to be my wingman so that Jeffery Dahmer Jr. doesn't hack me up and drill holes in my brain (although, as I am not a skinny man, I wouldn't be Dahmer's type!). So I texted some potential wingmen. I doubt I'll get responses now... I'm wondering if this guy is actually going to show up or not. I'm wondering if I'm going to show up or not. I am at a total loss right now. How do I get myself in these strange, yet highly interesting situations? I'll fill you in, if I don't get hacked to bits.
posted by Melina at 8:39 PM