This is blog of a woman who didn't know what she wanted and so chased after dreams and men in search of the answers...drunken hilarity ensued. Then one day she met a man who was everything she wanted, but he wasn't so sure. Then she did the unthinkable; after they broke up she gave him this blog address and she let him into her mind as well as her heart. Unbelievably, even after sorting through the sordid archives of failed relationships, one night stands and her lusty (and embarassing) pursuit to secure the heart of a certain young line cook, John somehow managed to fall in love with her too. Melina and John were married a little over six months after they started dating, running away to Las Vegas to seal the deal. You can imagine what the over/under bet was to see if they'd even make it a year!! Over a year later and they are still going strong...this blog has become their story. Need to tell me something? Email me at Melinalovesjohnny at gmail dot com
Check out my other blogs:

igotyourtexts.blogspot.com

melina310.wordpress.org
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



Tuesday, January 04, 2005
I Won A Wrestling Match Tonight!
I just got into a fight with one of my dogs over my V8, they aren't well trained...in fact they are probably only one step up from being ferral. I found it funny that I was in a struggle of wills with a one year old dog. First there were a couple of paw throws. That's when the dog thwaps at me...and at my glass. 'Splaaash',great, V8 on my work pants. "Love you soo much poochie pie!" Basically I wanted to take the canine out after a few more paw maulings when she smacked my face, smacked my glass into my teeth...so I did what every PETA loving person/well adjusted person would do. I took the dog out-and I don't mean out of doors.
Only kidding.
After a friendly tussle, I am finally able to enjoy the nectar of the tomato peacefully. Since when did Labs like tomato juice? I felt bad so I put a little in his bowl and he's lapping it up like there's no tomorrow. Hope tomato juice doesn't kill dogs--I'll be pissed.

So I was playing with "Hello" tonight and I was surprised to see how easy it is to post pictures to the ol' blogerino. I don't know why I assume that everything is going to be tough, but I do. Well it was so easy that I posted a picture of Drk and another of myself, just for fun. Then I realized it was kind of a dumb move so I took us off--as the whore extrodinaire I'd definitely get fired if anyone from work saw it, and I have a little respect for Drk's privacy, but only a little. I still may publish his picture for a limited engagement. You'll all laugh though...he's just a tiny tattooed lad with a hat like that of Fidel Castro's--and I am (by day) his exact opposite--meaning--tall, and somewhat polished looking...But I digress, I just want an excuse to talk about him-since the obsession was penciled in to end yesterday and a moratorium has been put into effect by Cr (which I'm trying (read as:can't do) to abide by). However, if you think about it- I think I have begun the tapering off process. Kissing other boys (especially his friend) is my methadone, soon I'll have his poison out of my system.

By the by--did you know that I work with Sweet Cheeks sister? The plot thickens, and not in a good way. I don't like when my work and play collide. Not that this tiny indiscretion is going to do anything, nor will she ever know--it feels a bit dangerous. Repeat after me, "I will not hook up with Sweet Cheeks again...Unless he's the only cutie around." You can take Melina out of the bar, but you can't take the bar (alcohol) out of Melina. Or as Dorothy Parker once said, "You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think."
Did y'all know that my title is a Dorothy Parker quote? If I could be anywhere right now it'd be in Drk's bed...I mean...at the Algonquin Round Table snobbing it up with the drunken Ms. Parker. Cheers!
posted by Melina at 8:38 PM